Tuesday 30 November 2010

Snow!

Not much snow thankfully but the weather report says more is on the way. Breeze is coming in around 2 in the afternoon I am told so a few hours in the snow will be great for her. I watched her trot then canter to the herd and saw that she is much more balanced than when I first got her. Her feet used to fly all over the place! Her gait seemed smoother and her legs more in control. This might just be her being careful of course lol!

So today is a 'housekeeping' day and time to do chores around the yard. Just general sweeping and tidying. We have all been asked to 'put our muck up' instead of just dumping it and making the muck heap into a monster that takes over the yard. I did wonder why my arms have been aching so much lol. The much heap is now a thing of beauty.

Not much else to say really. I didn't feel like playing with her or riding. I feel like being at home and getting on with making presents and tidying the house. All the while I am licking and chewing about Parelli and digesting all the changes in B and how we can continue our confident journey. I have another pp lesson nest week with Claire and am grinning at the prospect of more praise for our progress. I feel like a big kid who wants to show her how well we are doing and jump up and down in excitement! Having said that I may be shot down in flames instead lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment