Friday 13 May 2011

We are mobile!

Ha! Finally I have sorted my mobile blogging. Looks like we are all set to write up my Flex Track course starting in 10 days.
B had her last flu and tet jab yesterday so she is fully vaccinated now. My friend Steph dealt with it for me as I was at work. She tells me B was very good and that the vet gave her some treats before and after the injection. This was fab as I totally forgot to do any prep. I think B is so much more calmer these days things like this are no longer an issue.
The grazing muzzle seems to be ok despite some loss of hair on B's nose. The vet said she was looking a bit round but when told how I was tackling it wasn't worried.
I have found I am looking at B now trying to see if she has lost any weight yet. I know it's too soon but I am hoping I will be able to see a difference sooner rather than later.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment