Sunday 8 May 2011

Buckethead part 1.

I bought a grazing muzzle for B. Had to cut the hole bigger after a trial run with a slightly enlarged hole. She spent a while blowing snot around when she first wore it. I fed her all kinds of stuff she likes. First carrots so she would put her nose in it. Then some special heart shaped treats I bought which she would have bitten my arm off to get at. I am only going to give her these special treats when I am putting the muzzle on in the mornings.
We went off for a trial graze and it only took her about 10 minutes to work out that she could eat albeit slowly and deliberately. I really hate this but what can I do. Being overweight is far worse than having to wear a bucket!!! I left my phone at home so no photos of B modelling it until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment