Monday 23 May 2011

IMG00189-20110523-1723.jpg

Here we are! What a day. The drive was ok but slow because of the windy conditions. Almost got lost.
Challenging day not just because of the logistics of getting here and settling into a strange place ice. Blackdown, but because we had a test! A written test!! Just to see where we all are but of course I felt like a failure because I couldn't remember the simplest things like the 8 Principles!

This afternoon we took the horses for a graze and play and as I expected B was switching from LB to) and really tested me. And of course I have to beat myself up because I needed help to get B focused on me.
She really enjoyed the playground and began to relax only to get) again because I wanted her in z2/3 and she wanted to stomp ahead back to the grazing field! I nearly got kicked as she kept turning z5 to me. She got very snotty but I kept my sense of humour, just!
I have teamed up with a lovely person called Jackie and we are almost next door at Blackdown. Nice to have company for dinner and excellent conversation from everyone here.
I am sure I will settle in pretty quickly. Have brought some home comforts and I found the power socket hiding behind the curtain in my room so I have music which makes me very happy.
B ate her dinner when we finished the day at around 6.30 and was happily munching hay when I left her an hour later. I wonder what horse will be waiting for me in the morning.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

  1. So glad you arrived safe and well. First day nerves, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete