Thursday 5 May 2011

A quickie!

Tuesday I had time to spend with B as I had a day off. I got to the yard late so thought I would just play. When I got to the yard Steph asked if I wanted company on a ride in the woods with her and Phoebe. For once I jumped at the chance. Had a quick play in the arena, B was very energetic and really wanted to play and really fun. It was very short and just a pre flight check really but it seemed to be just what B needed. Saddling up was fast and wonderful and for the first time in three rides B had no thresholds leaving the yard.

We went around the 'old woods' which took all of 25 minutes! Both horses were relaxed and happy. No pulling faces at each other like B and Bert do or any dominance games. we did the most amazing relaxed, calm enjoyable trot. It felt like we could trot forever. B was happy to trot in the lead all the way up the straight. Lovely, just lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment