Saturday 14 May 2011

Two rides in one day.

I forgot to post about last Tuesday when we had two rides. Unheard of, especially as we didn't warm up online for the morning ride. B and I were leaving the yard online when two others from the yard invited me to join them. B seemed happy to give me permission to get on and off we went.

B decided Eddy had to spend most of the time at the back and she felt confident enough to take the lead some of the time for the short ride around the old woods.


Later on we went out with our usual partners in crime, Sandra and Bert. We did a lot of trotting but B had trouble keeping her distance from Bert for the last bit of the ride. She got a little emotional so I gave her lots to do with zig zag and weave.

I got a sore on my left leg just in the crease behind my knee. Never had anything like that before!

No comments:

Post a Comment