Thursday 23 December 2010

Jumping for joy!

Yeah I know, another walk in the woods. How tedious lol. My goodness but it was cold today. Above freezing but felt colder somehow. Of course that might have something to do with the biting wind and it trying to snow, again.
I tried to get some photos of B jumping and they aren't great but I don't mind. Breeze gets quite emotional when she jumps, something to do with her past no doubt, but she immediately turns to face me now because she knows what to do. She managed to wrap the 22' line around my neck after I took the first photo here lol. Smart horse!!


The tyres have gone from the 'log trailer' woohoo! We only went as far as this today but spent some time down the mile and 1/4 eating grass and nettles. It's more a change of scenery for B and a chance for some grazing because the horses are still not going out. Perhaps tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment