Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas eve.

We didn't do a great deal today. The horses are still in. Breeze mooched around the yard and ate whatever she fancied. I think she doubles as a mountain goat when I am not around! Then we had a play in the arena.

It was pretty sunny so I took off her rug and let her soak up some rays and boost her vit D. She let me scratch her sides just above the stifles, that's a first and she groomed me back, very gently. She didn't look like she really wanted to do much. We had some nice circle game, falling leaf forwards and backwards, sideways and little jumps on the circle.

Lots of touch this... B really likes this game especially if bits of carrot magically appear!

We had lovely yo yo over a pole....here's B's can I have carrot now please face. I know B doesn't know what day it is today but on her behalf we wish you all a ......

MERRY CHRISTMAS
and
HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment