Saturday 5 February 2011

Never mind the horse, deal with the human that turns up!

It was horribly windy. I hate the wind when it's gale force. So I knew it would be a mistake to ride. I would be too anxious. What a wimp! So B did some grazing then I mucked out. Breeze wanted to be scratched and I gave her a really good grooming, ground tied outside her stable.

Then we went for a play in the arena. But I wasn't enjoying the gusts of wind and although B would do some things she kept going introverted. Either she picked up on my weird mood or she hates the wind too lol. So I gave up and we went back to her stable.

I spent ages scratching her itchy places. Today it was her butt. Such a great look on her face.

Sandra went out to ride Bert on her own and I sat and tried to do some undemanding time, but sat in B's stable feeling useless and stupid. Being hard on myself for not using my day off to do stuff with B, like ride, or at least play constructively, I guess. Breeze wouldn't leave me alone lol. She kept licking my hands, she knew I had treats in my pockets and I guess she wanted them. She would rest her head against mine, even when I gave up and went outside her stable. She just hung her head over the door and let me stroke her face.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day and perhaps it won't be so windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment