Sunday 5 June 2011

Just marvelous!

On the last day of the Flex Track I got the surprise of my life. I never expected this. Along with a whole bunch of us I got my Level 2!!!! Still can't quite believe it. Four years ago I started my Parelli journey with my lovely old mare Lizzie who really wasn't the right horse for the physical demands. In just over a year B and I have got to this level and I am so happy.


It was very sad leaving Stoneleigh. Two weeks of being in the company of like minded, thoughtful horse people is a joy and a rare thing for me. The first time I did a course there it was a real shock to go back to Normalsville. This time it's different. I think it's because I have my own Parelli bubble that I've been living in for a while. What I do miss is the constant company of my horse and the friends I made. I don't think I have laughed so much for a whole two weeks! 

I have been wearing my blue string around the yard feeling very proud of myself and my wonderful horse Breeze. I am definitely a different person than the one that went through the gates last month.

1 comment: