Thursday 2 June 2011

Brilliant day.



So. The theory was ok. I was very nervous, so nervous my hands shook. I didn't answer all the questions completely and I know some are wrong but I am sure I will get a higher score.

Online was stupendously good. Better than I expected especially when Breeze loaded into the trailer while I sat on the wheel arch. I am told that's Level 4 lol!!!
We did circle game in trot with a few changes in direction, squeeze game over barrels, pick up all four feet from the right side, sideways to the end of the rope and yo yo.
After lunch we had Freestyle. I really enjoyed it and although B did everything I asked I found she got quite unconfident several times. When she did this we played move your feet or had to retreat back to the honeycomb having ventured all the way to the paddock. I noticed she didn't have any itchy spots today but I still did a lot of friendly game.
So. Saddling from both sides. Mounting from both sides. B didn't give me permission to get on the right side so I told the instructor I wouldn't push it. I would rather preserve our relationship.

When I got off we went and got a drink. I had a cup full of water that I poured in little bits into my hands for B to lick. She is a sweetie.

I have noticed lately that I keep getting sciatica down my right leg. Raising the stirrups hasn't helped much. I may have to look into getting a treed saddle but not a Parelli one. Way out of my price range.

So there we are. Done. Tomorrow we have Parelli games and out final remuda's then home. I am so tired I am looking forward to getting home but I will be sad to leave. I am already wondering how I can afford a course next year!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

2 comments:

  1. cool.... when do you get the results? Do you get awarded a Level?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We get the results in remuda this afternoon. I think its graded as levels but I don't think its an official Level pass. Will find out for sure later.

    ReplyDelete