Friday 2 July 2010

Still partners.

Thankfully there aren't many photos of me riding because the light was a bit low. I am a very vain person it seems and whenever I see photos of myself all I see is a fat person and feel bad lol. I have been licking and chewing on our ppl with Suzanne and having nice dreams about it. My stomach continues to flutter very slightly when I think about it but it's nowhere near the level of anxiety it was before.


Last night when I went to catch B I was told the horses could stay out 5 nights a week while the weather is good, as long as they are all in at weekends. This is a new concept for me! I am so stuck in 'Lizzie mode' who never wanted to stay out, that it never occured to me that B might want to.

But I thought why not let her stay out. It's normal for horses and probably the best way of keeping them, after all. I lay down on the grass and relaxed to watch what she did. B came and snuffled around me, eating grass and the mints and bits of carrot I had brought for her. Then she wandered off and other horses came to say hello so I stood up to scratch them. Breeze wandered off even further so I made my way back to the yard.

It was very strange for me to leave her out. Such an alien thing for me to do and waking up this morning and not having to go to the yard felt just as odd.

This evening I went to the yard and there was B waiting by the gate for me! I didn't expect that and was very pleased to see her. I groomed her and our routine was returned to it's usual normality.





No comments:

Post a Comment