Tuesday 20 April 2010

Vetting!

Breeze is coming!


Zzzzzzz


Hi there!

The vet called me this evening. Although Breeze is a little lame... probably because she went barefoot three weeks ago, I have been given the all clear to go ahead! I got on the phone to Leigh immediately and told her if she was happy I was going to book the transport. So I wrote an email off to the transport company lol.


Leigh is getting her podiatrist to have a look at Breeze tomorrow. I am sure it is simply because of being barefoot and it would be much better for B to be with me as Leigh has enough to do already.


P.S. Leigh sent me the loan agreement which I have signed and am posting off today along with a halter and 12' line for B to travel in.



2 comments:

  1. Great news - wonder why the photos didn't load

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's weird, photos not loading. Will try again.

    ReplyDelete