Tuesday 27 April 2010

Two!

I just had to go to the yard this morning and spend 2 hours pottering about, cleaning feed bowls, sweeping B's stable out and getting haylage in. Oh and talking to people too!



Only two more sleeps!!

Leigh sent the Loan agreement back all signed etc. The weather is fabulous and I am getting quite excited. And . . . . I booked the L3 Parelli course for 2011 only to discover someone I met last year, who has become a great friend, has booked the same course!!!!! Only down side is we have to wait over a year! Oh well. Can't have everything!

All there is to do Thursday is go and buy feed, probably new brushes too as mine are quite scruffy and have lost a lot of their bristles and put a bed down. I have shavings left over from when Lizzie was alive. It would be silly not to use them. Jan and I are going to rearrange the shed and put some shelves up so that should keep me busy. But I bet as the E.T.A. gets close I will be pacing up and down!

No comments:

Post a Comment