Saturday 24 April 2010

Five

Breeze was seen by the Podiatrist and Leigh tells me she is balanced again. I got the vets report in the post which says she is lame and at present not fit for what I want her to do. BUT I am confident this is just the transition into being barefoot.

I can't wait for Thursday. I am going to the feed store tomorrow to buy feed for B and spread the news some more lol. As it turns out I have the Saturday and the Monday next week off work so there is extra time for me to hang out with B and settle her in some more. She will be in quarantine for the first week and then slowly introduced to Bertie and some other horses. We will probably be spending a fair bit of time out in the woods online. Sandra has promised to call me to remind me when it's time to come home if we go missing for too long.

Oh and Parelli has released the dates for courses in 2011. I have sent my application off already for 'Moving into L3' May/June. That gives B and I a year and we should be ready by then. Seems weird planning so far ahead. Never really done that my whole life because you just never know what is going to happen. But I am not going to dwell on that!


2 comments:

  1. Tell Breeze she needs to eat more because she makes my three look like porkers! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ha!! Poor boys! They not porkers, surely!!
    I agree she is a little on the slim side. Don't worry, I will soon fatten her up a bit! x

    ReplyDelete