Sunday 25 April 2010

Four.

Four days until B Day! I didn't get to the feed store. I decided I should do that Thursday morning so I have something to do instead of fretting and getting excited lol. I bought dog food instead and spent the best part of the day exhausting myself taking all the shrubs I have out of their pots and planting them in the garden. I mowed the 'lawn' and just enjoyed being outside.

Leigh tells me they had rain last night and my girl came in this morning covered in mud lol. I am really looking forward to finding out about Breeze and her likes, dislikes and habits. Perhaps she will let me sit with her in the stable when she is lying down, like Bertie does.

I got an insurance quote for B and it wasn't too bad. Have made sure there is enough cover for vet bills. I don't want to get caught out again like I did with Lizzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment