Sunday 18 April 2010

Go Bert!

Sandra and I were in the woods with Bertie for 2 hours yesterday! It was a gorgeous spring day and we spent a fair bit of time hanging out and basking in the sunshine while Bertie stuffed his face.

We swapped this time and Sandra played on the journey out and I the journey home. I really got some great energy from Bertie again and we almost got sideways in trot. I am still loving his enthusiasm for jumping over things. We walked the whole of the old woods with a bit of 'off piste' too. I introduced sandra to the idea of 'hill therapy' as she thinks Bertie is a little unequal in his back, one side being less developed than the other. His sideways is getting so good we tried it up and down some of the hilly bits on the bridle path. I think sandra enjoyed seeing how Bertie can move and watched his muscles working. Its great for her to see this as she is usually on his back lol.

I heard from Leigh and fingers crossed Breeze is getting vetted this Tuesday! She sent me some lovely photos of Breeze rug-less in the spring sunshine. Oooh exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment