Saturday 10 April 2010

Vetting

Breeze's stage 2 vetting is set for sometime next week. Then it will be all systems go for getting her transported up to me.

I feel like I am living in a vacuum. A horseless vacuum. I am getting on with other things, conscious of the time limit to do all the stuff in my house that needs doing before she gets here.

Spring has arrived and the woods are bursting into bud. I have played with Bertie along side Sandra, made new 12', 22' lines and a halter and I guess, I have been waiting lol. That's it, waiting.

Oh and wondering how different it will be with an RBI instead of an LBI lol. Let the fun begin!

2 comments:

  1. yes, you have a lot of worry to soothe from those brows hey. Hope the vetting goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I can't wait. Leigh has told me Breeze has been a lot more settled and happier since my last visit. Can't quite believe it really lol. I am very lucky.

    ReplyDelete