Tuesday 22 June 2010

It's official!!!

Breeze has accepted me at last! Tonight she let me scratch her neck, shoulders, along her back and her rump! She has never let me do this and it feels like a major breakthrough. I even asked her to turn around so I could do her other side and she thought that was a very good idea! I felt really honoured and blessed and was grinning like an idiot!

It might seem like a small thing to celebrate but it feels like she has given me her trust and love. I am sure this is a big thing for her as it is for me. From day one she has always given me the opinion that she didn't want to be touched, that she was too sensitive and she didn't trust me to touch her in a way she would like. Wow! Breakthrough!?

2 comments:

  1. congratulations.... now you know how I feel with Coco x 100 LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely it was x 1,000,000 for you. It took a lot longer to win Coco over! Such a good feeling :) x

    ReplyDelete