Friday 11 June 2010


Breeze was still in an odd mood this morning so before turning her out I asked her to do some yo yo and sideways around the small courtyard as I put her new rug on and on the way to the field. She seemed to soften a little and it was good to see she wasn't stiff.
(When I saw this photo on my phone later it suddenly struck me how really beautiful B is! I look at the difference in her in just 6 weeks. She has gone from awkward, scrawny, frightened baby to self assured young mare. I am very lucky!)

This evening Sandra and I took the horses for a walk in the woods. We didn't do very much and let the horses just hang out, eat soil and old rotten wood.

Breeze was in a much better frame of mind and back to being her usual licky self. She likes to lick my hands for some reason lol. As we walked along I could see her relaxing bit by bit and she blew out a lot. Lovely to chill out in the cool, very green woods. Even better to have a happy Breeze again.

No comments:

Post a Comment