Wednesday 13 April 2011

Flying by.

Time, that is! Must be an age thing because time is simply flying by and it's becoming harder and harder for me to find time to write everything down.
The Parelli Celebration was a fantastic event and as emotional for me as ever. Such an incredible time for immersing myself in Parelli with like minded people but I always cry. It was definitely more educational this year. Some very intense and interesting sessions with horses that had issues, some of it very moving.

I missed Breeze badly, this was the first time leaving her for almost a year!


I think she missed me judging by the loud greeting I got when I finally got to the yard Sunday evening! We spent an hour hanging out and I scratched all her itchy spots.

I bought a couple of shirts, another halter and this adorable RBI stuffed pony and a cup. I could have bought lots more stuff but managed not to! Except I have bought the horsenality/humanality report when I found it on the Parelli web shop today.

1 comment:

  1. Wow WISH I could have gone to the Celebration! I thought it looked really educational...sounds like you had a great time. I would have excercised my emotions too...

    Thanks for mentioning the humanality/horsenality report - I have been looking out for it every day...

    jx

    ReplyDelete