Thursday 2 September 2010

Horse time.

I went to sit in the field and watch the horses this eve. Chelsea came to stand over me, licking my head and asking for carrots lol.

Breeze came over and left a few times. It was obvious she wanted to stay out so I let her. Might as well while the weather is good. When winter comes they won't be allowed to stay out to save the grass.

She must have caught me half a dozen times which was very sweet.

We had a very interesting play this morning. I took B in the school without my c/s so that I could be more subtle and put less pressure on. On the circle game we dodged and weaved a bit playing fast c.o.d. but she soon blew up again and wanted to go backwards. I began by playing the let me help you game but then changed my mind. Instead I mirrored her and went back too and she immediately gave me two eyes, lowered her head and walked forwards with me.

Then I had the idea of walking a clover leaf pattern in one quarter of the school area. We did this all the way round clockwise, then anti clockwise. As soon as we started walking it Breeze began to blow out and relax. That done, we did a little bit of circle game which was calm and polite and ended it there. Plenty to think about there.

No comments:

Post a Comment